Monday, January 2, 2012

Determination...

As I mentioned in my entry The Twelve Plagues of Christmas  which somehow the lovely Blogger refused to publish, oy, I got a little off track during Christmas, for obvious reasons.  But also, I got some great planning done.

And now, my big announcement... I AM GOING TO FINISH AERIS BY APRIL 30.  That is writing, editing, proofing, formatting, and posting.  Every dang thing that needs to be done will be done.

That's about all I have to say about that, except, good luck to all of you and welcome to all our new joiners.  This is a fabulous group, I can attest to that!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Claudia Lefeve said...

Hooray!

J.R. Pearse Nelson said...

Nice goal! Wishing you all the best as you start the new year!

Nadja Notariani said...

Okay. It's out there now. You'll do it, Kate!

Deniz Bevan said...

Wow, amazing! That's one heck of a goal. I'm not pushing that far, but I'd like my current book to be ready for betas by the same date! Written, edited, proofread, copy edited, researched, all of it...
Go go go!