Monday, January 31, 2011

My Book is Selling Like Hotcakes?!

So, a few posts ago I mentioned how I was selling one book a day. And believe me, I was happy to do so. All of a sudden, however, my book is selling, 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 (yesterday) per day. 

I am flabbergasted by it. Is my book on a list somewhere that I don't know about? No one seems to be reviewing it anywhere. Yet all of a sudden, my books have taken a 4 or 5 fold leap in sales. 

Where did that come from? Word of mouth? Like I said before, a list somewhere? I don't advertise, much, I don't have a big website or a review in NYtimes, but here I am, little old me, getting so many books sold a day! It's crazy. 

So, I'm happy to report, that it looks like I'm halfway to my per day selling goal of 10 books per day in 6 mths. 

Wow.

No comments: