Friday, November 10, 2017

Another Day, Another Cover

Oh man, guys.  When I first started talking to my cover designer about this book, I was like... "It's not gonna have Ignis colors.  Those were on the first cover.  For this book I want Compis colors, a really pretty purple."  And I wanted a flame, because Ignis.  Then my cover designer was like... "Well, Kate, what if I just do my own thing and make it look amazing?"

Whenever my cover designer wants to do her own thing, I IMMEDIATELY SAY YES, because I know it will be AMAZINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.
Like sometimes I legit wonder if she's a fairy princess, else how could she do this stuff?

Anyways, the cover is done, and it does, indeed look amazing!!!  Good lord I'm excited.  Also, got word back from my proofreader and she is halfway done, so it looks like this book will be coming to you before Christmas and really I couldn't ask for more than that.  So good news all around today.

Here is the cover.  Enjoy, dear readers.




No comments: