Thursday, August 4, 2011

Quick Update:

For the curious:

No baby yet.  If this baby boy comes before August 24th, I will be extremely disappointed.  :)  And irritated.

Instead, my husband and I have found ourselves embroiled in not one, but two family tragedies.  Because of these, I haven't written in a week, my word count is stuck at 91,000 and we are both emotionally worn out to the point of exhaustion.

I don't want to call it quits on ROW80, but I don't know exactly how this is going to play out, so I may not be on here for a while.

Hope everyone is well.  Check out my newest reviews on Goodreads, I've read some GREAT books of late and it's worth knowing what they are.

Happy Reading!

PS- When the baby does come, I will have someone post an update here for me, so everyone will KNOW why I'm absent for so long.

4 comments:

Nadja Notariani said...

Kate,

I'm sorry to hear you all are having to face tragedy. I'll say a prayer for you and your family. Take care, Nadja

DarkWyvern said...

So sorry to hear about what you're going through :( Take it easy, and don't stress about not doing any writing. Sometimes when life happens, you just have to let the writing slide and focus on yourself and your family.
Take care.

Claudia Lefeve said...

I'm sorry to hear. Just know I'm here if you need ANYTHING. C

alberta ross said...

Look after yourselves and best wishes - hope to see you back later on